Weekend services are temporarily suspended & moved online. For latest updates, click here. Call (479) 878-2980 for pastoral prayer and encouragement, daily 9a-9p.
Your incredible generosity has made it possible for the Elders to give the go-ahead to begin construction of Fellowship Bentonville! We are currently in the design, permitting, and approval phase of the project, and we should see construction begin no later than this summer. We hope to have our first services there sometime in 2022. Now, more than ever, we need everyone to set up recurring gifts to help pay for this project. Cost estimates are rising rapidly, so our Elders determined that the time is NOW for us to begin.
Fellowship, your stewardship of time, talent, and treasure is changing the heart and soul of Northwest Arkansas and the world. Thank you for all you are doing to accomplish our Vision and Mission. - Mickey Rapier
Stop by the future site of Fellowship Bentonville, on McCollum Dr. just North of Tiger Blvd, to pray for God’s blessing and guidance in this project. As you pray, please consider how you and your family can join financially with many others to help make Fellowship Bentonville a reality. We are challenging our church body for 100% participation in partnering on this project.
To advance our mission and expand our outreach! Just like we experienced when Fellowship Fayetteville launched in 2016, we believe that Fellowship Bentonville will increase our ability to:
1. See more spiritual leaders involved in the joy of Kingdom work. Our mission is to produce and release spiritual leaders who know and express the authentic Christ to NWA and the world. This can be accomplished best in our communities with a local campus.
2. See more people reached for Christ. With a Bentonville Campus, we will have a strategic base for reaching out to neighbors in the north Benton County area—students, young professionals, internationals, singles, families, and senior adults.
3. Be a generous presence for the good of our community. Land has been generously given to Fellowship to establish a local presence in Bentonville. We believe a local church is the best way to live as a generous people who bless the communities of north Benton County.
1. The Bentonville area is growing and changing. Our region is rapidly growing in both size and diversity. This is an enormous opportunity for churches to share the love of Jesus with neighbors and friends where we live, work, and play.
2. People are searching for a tangible expression of the presence of Christ. An increasing population means more people will be looking for the grace and truth of Jesus. A healthy church home is the best way for people to experience this through Christ and His followers.
3. We want to continue to love our community. Fellowship has existed as a church in Rogers since 1984. A Fellowship Bentonville campus will allow us to have even greater impact in our community… for generations to come!
4. Bentonville and the surrounding communities represent the fastest population growth area in the state of Arkansas. In fact, Bentonville has experienced a 94% growth rate since the year 2000!
On the 4th Sunday of each month, we meet for Fellowship Bentonville Community Worship at 9:30 and 11:00am in the Family Center Auditorium at the Rogers Campus. This special time for Community Worship gives us a chance to connect as a Bentonville community, hear from community groups and community leaders, and celebrate what God is already doing in our city. The remaining three weekends of the month, we worship on Sunday's together in the main Worship Center at the Rogers Campus.
We personally invite you to join us and connect deeper with what God is doing in Bentonville, Bella Vista, and the surrounding communities.
-Bart Sego and Abel Schafer
Watch Bart and Abel's latest Fellowship Bentonville Update below. All Videos